LegacyGT.com

Walnut/Diamond Bar/Rowland Heights meet?

DiscoWagon

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm down for a monthly meet.

Corner of Valley and Grand at any of the centers works for me

late fyi, but if we do choose the shopping centers on grand/valley, i suggest keeping it to the city of industry side.

as walnut cops are a bit.... a-holey when it comes to car meets. when i use to goto the weekly tuesday meet they had at the starbucks, the cops would always roll up with a few cars rite at 9pm and start ticketing cars, or warning everyone that they will get fined for loitering..... but yet there is no signs that said we can't loiter in the parking lot.

late fyi, but if we do choose the shopping centers on grand/valley, i suggest keeping it to the city of industry side.

as walnut cops are a bit.... a-holey when it comes to car meets. when i use to goto the weekly tuesday meet they had at the starbucks, the cops would always roll up with a few cars rite at 9pm and start ticketing cars, or warning everyone that they will get fined for loitering..... but yet there is no signs that said we can't loiter in the parking lot.

cuz the police headquarter is right across from the street...if they get too bored...they will start giving people tickets

'

Good to know. Ya I eat at the Chipotle at that center and see cops in there all the time. Knight, since you seem to be pretty familiar with the area(s), where would you suggest we hold this meet?

'

Good to know. Ya I eat at the Chipotle at that center and see cops in there all the time. Knight, since you seem to be pretty familiar with the area(s), where would you suggest we hold this meet?

hmmm..... i know dbar is mostly cop free.... since we rent cops from walnut.. haha but i dunno what is their policy with car meets/loitering since i never went to one that was in dbar.

walnut has their sheriffs out everywhere.... and west covina cops aren't any better and they sometimes cross into walnut.

rowland heights...... all the popular areas tend to always have ricers or younger crowds all nite. parking will be a b*tch and potential wannabe wanksters. especially in life plaza...

i can probably try finding a place, as long as i know what we want to do? just meet?, meet and grub? movie/meet, or photo/meet, or sport/bbq/meet?

• 3 months later...

Archived