LegacyGT.com

I drove a Lgt

Tell him that the Legacy GT is larger, safer and has lower insurance rates :) [quote name='MBDarkwinter']Hey, im 18 and sadly I drive a 79 International ScoutII...I sometimes get to drive my Dad's Cayenne. Its like the anti-WRX. If you can get a WRX get one, you know you want it...you just do. I made this deal with my father that if he got his Cayenne, and I got on the dean's list for my entire freshman year that he would get me a WRX, but now im thinking about getting a LGT... What should I do!?[/QUOTE]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I went to the dealer, yet again today. And I will be getting an white Legacy Gt 5speed. MY friends grandpa is the owner of the dealer, and talked to him for a couple hours( will be getting a great deal on my Lgt). Got to actually test drive it for a while, actually felt the power of the car, not just around the block in stop and go traffic. I loved the second drive in the car, in the 15 or so minutes that I was able to drive it.

I dunno. at 18 and not married with no kids or dogs... why would you want a 4 dr car and a mid-size sedan? I'd be eyeing a sporty 350Z, used m3, boxster or even an rx-8(if you really want to carry more than one honey at a time.;)) since I'm not paying it. Something 2dr at least. But that's just me....

Well, I'm 19 and have a dog (she's not allowed inside though :lol: ) For me, I wanted the practicality and the low insurance rates which came with a sedan. Not that the Legacy has a problem with women though- GRP catches their attention real well :D Let's not start on the fact that I roasted a 350z the other day with the GT... [quote name='wunderkind']I dunno. at 18 and not married with no kids or dogs... why would you want a 4 dr car and a mid-size sedan? I'd be eyeing a sporty 350Z, used m3, boxster or even an rx-8(if you really want to carry more than one honey at a time.;)) since I'm not paying it. Something 2dr at least. But that's just me....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='EyeFlyIsTheEye']Well, I'm 19 and have a dog (she's not allowed inside though :lol: ) For me, I wanted the practicality and the low insurance rates which came with a sedan. Not that the Legacy has a problem with women though- GRP catches their attention real well :D Let's not start on the fact that I roasted a 350z the other day with the GT...[/QUOTE] Agreed. I'm 22 and came from a 2-seater Nissan 300ZX. I quickly outgrew it. While having a 2-door sports car is fun, it is so impratical it became frustrating. I guess I was tired of the flashy car. I'd rather have something practical. I don't need to be the center of attention--in fact, the whole idea of the LGT is that I won't be seen at all (either b/c I'm a blur as I whiz by, or b/c I look like a Camry when driving like an adult). :) To each their own though. -Casey

Well to answer why not a sporty type car. I drive a Impreza 4 door right now, and I love it. And I love Subaru's. So decided to get another one. I also like the fact that it pretty much out handles all the little ricers, that think they can drive. And although I don't like drag racing, I got a little thing going on with all the honda drivers, in my auto class, that think they can smoke my Lgt when i get it. and The wagon, wish I could. But my parents say its for older people, and I'm only 18, so yea.

Archived