LegacyGT.com

What is your highest level of education?

BDII

what is your highest level of education?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. what is your highest level of education?

• what up doc?
    • Masters
    • Bachelor
    • Associate
    • Some college
    • High school Diploma
    • GED (good enough degree)
    • HS drop out
    • Middle school/junior high
    • I amz edumactaed!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand why everyone is so afraid of turning 30.

Think about it... college is fun and all... drinking, partying, women....

But having money and going vaca is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better

the trick is to have all that money and vacations before you turn 30. ;)

I've got my masters in the Janitorial Arts. But seriously, I picked up an couple associate degrees in computer programming and networking and a bachelors in business administration. Have been enjoying my job as a stay at home dad for the last 8 years. 5 years of classes, $60K in tuition, 3.96 G.P.A. and no job... priceless. :lol:
Let's kick this pig!

okay, my turn

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Should we call you Mr. Powers, or just Austin? or Mike? :spin:

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Nice to meet you MR. Evil
:spin:

okay, my turn

lame....

def not your besT material. (stolen or not):rolleyes:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

****-text: the lines that Gitster tries to use on girls to get some :lol:

damn even C V N T is blocked? :lol:

I guess the movie isnt fresh in my mind, im serious when I say I didnt lol, and I do enjoy those movies. Its not the first time youve bored me Heights :rolleyes::lol:

okay, my turn

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived