LegacyGT.com

What is your highest level of education?

BDII

what is your highest level of education?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. what is your highest level of education?

• what up doc?
    • Masters
    • Bachelor
    • Associate
    • Some college
    • High school Diploma
    • GED (good enough degree)
    • HS drop out
    • Middle school/junior high
    • I amz edumactaed!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its known by a variety of names :lol:

haha no way dude every chanuce in high school has a loud ass mustang and as we all know decibles=horsepower ;) but let me tell you after i wax their little boyfriends pony they all want to jump in with me :lol:

• 1 month later...
No, I'm not the designer either. I work for and Environmental Consultant contracted by NYC to oversee the construction of the plant to ensure that contractors are in compliance with all the applicable Local Laws and Federal Regulations. I'm the "bad guy" in the contractor's eyes.

Some college, some tech school, some art school. Compiled enough knowledge to get my foot in the door anywhere. If you work fast at the computer most companies will find you priceless and pay you well. That does not include Gannett that only promotes based on how well you pucker up.

How about them Apples?

PS. My son is 15 months old and is amassing a nice college fund. When he gets out of college he can get his drivers license and just maybe a hand me down Subaru. Actually, he can be what ever he wants to be as long as he is good at it, and then he will get my skateboard.

“Abandon hope, all ye who enter here”

-Dante Alighieri

http://youtu.be/lLFunBPgPOo

Archived