LegacyGT.com

JDM Spec B Rev. A swap

leggtnut

Well, I have been contimplating swaping out the JDM Spec B Rev. A w/ JDM GT springs for UDSM Spec B & Springs. Don't get me wrong, I love the setup and is awsome on the road, but I think that I want something a little softer. I know that most of you think that I might be crazy, maby I am, but what do you think? My back is a bit messed up and the stiffness of the ride is getting to it. I haven't driven a Spec B at all, so don't know how it compairs. Just looking for some friendly opinions. I do have to get my front right strut rebuilt, but my back thing started before that. If I do, do this swap, would a straight swap for my JDM setup (needing rebuilding, ~75 + parts from bilstien) for a USDM Spec B or equivilant JDM.

Thanks,

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

sucks about your back. you could prob find someone willing to part with the oem spec b springs easily since alot just keep their bilsteins. prob cheap too. the combo of struts and springs will be harder to find and prob not worth the $$$$, but then you say 2 of your shocks are messed anyways, so might be worth looking into.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

There is only 1 that needs rebuilding and it isn't really all that bad, just some thunking going over bumps. The hardest part of this for me is, I can't do the work myself because I don't have the right tools for the job, to go back to stock.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Archived