LegacyGT.com

Goodyear Tripletread Assurance

XxLT1xX

I picked up a pair for my father for his birthday earlier this year for his 300C. Great all season tire but it is def. not a "performance" tire if snow is not a concern pick up either the Goodyear F1 or the Toyo T1R

If you go with the Assurance really shop around I found the best price was Sams Club.....they were 15 less per tire over tire rack:):)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

We'll see. Just ordered them for ours - in 235/55/17, going on stock rims. 235's were easier to get than 225's.

RE92's were pretty greasy today, in cold rain, with just under 30,000 mi.

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

I had a set on my 03 legacy wagon and absolutely loved them. They were excellent in the rain (we get A LOT in the pac NW), and stuck well in the dry. They even did alright in the snow. I managed to get 45k of abuse out of my first set (previous 2 sets only lasted 25k) Not sure how Goodyear pulled this off with an all season tire, great chemists and engineers.

Has anyone purchased these tires? Im very interested in getting them and want to see if anyone here has got them?

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Goodyear&tireModel=Assurance+TripleTred

The Nokian WR is better suited for New England conditions. Here's the WR (All Season with severe service snow rating) and RSI (dedicated snow).

nokian_rsi_wr.jpg.0ffa9213303183c9445a780c1cec37a9.jpg

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Back to the GYATT. Along with the alignment, finally getting some negative camber up front, & toe in all around. There is definitely more grip, more response, & a feeling of stability. Even the Primary Driver noticed an improvement. Still understeers a lot, but not as bad. I may upgrade the RSB again (from OEM 15mm to LGT 16mm to JDM 20mm hollow to ?)...

Need a few more hundred miles on them, & some snow, before issuing more impressions.

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

I have them on my Mazda MPV and like them. They get good (top) ratings at Consumer Reports and on the Tire Rack
They get a top rating from CR, "If icy roads aren't a factor," along with the Hankook Mileage Plus II and Yokohama Avid TRZ.

For all conditions, they picked the Michelin X or HydroEdge. The HydroEdge I had on my 97 OBW still had 5/32nd tread when we sold it - with 69,000 miles on them.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived