LegacyGT.com

Best dealer to buy an 08 Spec. B?

DiscoWagon

Hey guys, I've been shopping around lately for an 08 Spec. B and all the prices that I conclude with the dealers do not even come close to what people are paying on the forums. Where to go? TIA!

I've been to:

Chino Valley Subaru (no 08 Spec. B's yet)

Renick Subaru (invoice+ tax & license)

South Coast Subaru ($35 otd)

Hey guys, I've been shopping around lately for an 08 Spec. B and all the prices that I conclude with the dealers do not even come close to what people are paying on the forums. Where to go? TIA!

I've been to:

Chino Valley Subaru (no 08 Spec. B's yet)

Renick Subaru (invoice+ tax & license)

South Coast Subaru ($35 otd)

Take what you read online with a grain of salt. People almost always lowball what they really paid by a couple grand, sometimes more. Most folks here are happy with Santa Monica Subaru.

-Mike

Hey, is there anyone getting those JDM headlights yet?

i think my friend sent you a pm to meet up with u to look at it but you said you'd have no time. I'll see if my friend is still interested, and can you please do me a favor and meet up with him?

his bugeye needs them headlights!!!

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

cant wait to see what you do with teh spec b.

So did u sell rx7? I've been outta teh loop.

Hey Long! Got rid of the FD and got an 02 WRX and planned to do a full STI swap but I couldnt find a donor car for the right price. Got a new job so I gotta roll around in something more presentable. :) I already have an idea of what I'm doing with the Spec. B

Thanks Mike, will be giving them a call. BTW, when's the next meet at your house?

Sometime in September, if I can schedule around the five-million meets going on next month. :) Anyway, good luck with the Spec. B! That's what I want, too. :cool:

-Mike

^^^

Hey how many DB guys are there here? I'm the Regal blue one in DB and I think I spot a white one every so often.

for some reason i still haven't spotted u yet..... :confused:

what side of DB are u on? after north of grand ave or south?

Archived