• Winston-Salem
    • Asheville area
    • Boone

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Sunday SCR is have our Autocross at the Florence Civic center in SC if some of you guys want to autocross on Sunday after having alot of fun at the CCR event on saturday. http://www.scsportscar.com/modules/news/ has the information and driving directions if needed. I just joined this forum and didn't see a SC thread so I thought you NC guys wouldn't mind me saying hi. Been over on the Nasioc page, but just bought a 08 Spec B and found this web site to be more helpful to Legacy owners.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone drive a silver LGT in the area of Hwy 540 and Capital Blvd in Raleigh? (aside from me!) I've spotted another silver one just like mine in the Windsor Forest neighborhood, so I though I'd give a shout out if there's another owner nearby!

If anyone saw a silver LGT driving down I77 covered in blue painters tape yesterday, that would have been me!

I've been in Charlotte for about 3 years now, and just got my LGT on Thursday (up in MI). Drove it back yesterday.

Are there ever any meets in the area?

Geoff

Anyone drive a silver LGT in the area of Hwy 540 and Capital Blvd in Raleigh? (aside from me!) I've spotted another silver one just like mine in the Windsor Forest neighborhood, so I though I'd give a shout out if there's another owner nearby!

And your positive it was a GT. I own a 2.5i BSM and live just off of 540.

Just look for the 18" rota tarmac III's, that will be me.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84343&highlight=rota+tarmac+III%27s

Sorry, I dont get on much as you can tell from the 9 posts that

I have made total. But use the link and you will see some pics

There are more importnat things in life. :lol:

I go through phases where I post 50 posts a day and then none for months.

There's alot of us Mountaineers here too... the real ones from WV not those App guys.. :)

At least for the short time... I'm heading back to the beautiful land of WV.... lots of mountains and 4 actual seasons can't wait to get my Legacy into some snow and get good use outta the AWD