LegacyGT.com

COBB/Perrin/PDE Power Paks--preorder now !!!

PLTek

3/15/05 UPDATE: --1x AP-Auto in stock, 4 x AP-manual in stock --NEW!!! COBB blue main pulley-in stock --COBB Upipipes in stock, --Perrin downpipes--IN STOCK --Perrin crank pulleys, air filters, --swaybars AVAILABLE --Borla catback exhausts or headers, shipping --any other product, give us a call We offer FREE shipping on MOST of our Products. Call us for custom quotes on power, suspension, brake, exhaust packages !!! Best Regards, Peter Szydlik PL Tek, LLC [url]www.pltek.net[/url] tel. 508.615.6604 We proudly recommend COBB, Perrin, PDE, AVO, BPM, Deadbolt Enterprises, Prodrive, Defi, BORLA, Greddy, Blitz to our SUBIE patrons

We still have 1 of each, manual and automatic transmission AccessPORT left. We also have COBB Up-pipes in stock. Perrin Air filter elements on their way along with cleaning kits. We are waiting on front/rear swaybars/endlinks as well as Downpipes from Perrin. If you are interested in AVO blow-off valves or STI springs we can get them for you. Contact us if you need anything for your SUBIE. Best Regards. Peter Szydlik PL Tek, LLC [url]www.pltek.net[/url] tel.508.615.6604

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Best Wishes to everyone on this forum. We thank everyone for your support in 2004 and look forward to serving you in the future by bringing the best product for your Legacies. Best Regards, Peter Szydlik PL Tek, LLC

Hello, everyone who ordered Perrin downpipes, they should all have shipped directly to you from Perrin by the 15th of January, 2005. I will email you a tracking# the second I get them. Thank you. Best Regards, Peter Sz.

Thank you everyone. I will get the tracking information on the downpipes as soon as I get it from Perrin. So far, one has shipped but I was assured by Perrin that all of the outstanding orders will ship out by this coming Friday. Best Regards, Peter Sz.

Hello, All of the Perrin downpipes were dropshipped to respective customers. I have forwarded this information to everyone individually. If anyone is interested in getting a Perrin downpipe I have 7 of them coming in next week. Just give me a call or drop me an email. Thank you Peter Szydlik PLTek, llc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived