LegacyGT.com

God help us LGTers!

gianspi

:lol: :lol:

There are no rules here. Im just sayin, as many people as possible need to know THIS IS NOT OK. Got it, Guy? :lol:

thanks sweety:wub:

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i171/Crucifix79/67e74124fd586dd9bfd1e09200ae9558.gif

Carmen: Do you know why i pulled you over?

SrT4WannaB: No.

Carmen: Because your t3h Gh3y, Thats why.

Someone needs to edit Carmen to Cartman Mmmkay.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Guest Gitster
Please tell me at least it's not a GT :eek:

Cant tell, its debadged. But its got some other ricer decals on the back also :lol::lol: I wonder what they are ?? Probably chinese lettering on a japanese car :lol: :lol: :spin:

i think i need to save that photo before i forget sooner or later to show how ugly need for speed style - i sort of call spoilers of this type that name - spoilers are on what ever car it is. not just the leggy, even on - a camry, a proper one.

but can we please also find out who that is though, if it is allowed?

Chuck Barris (the guy who invented 'The Newlywed Game' and 'The Gong Show') once said that "No one ever lost money betting on the bad taste and stupidity of the American Public."

This loser proves old Chuck was right.... again. :mad:

Chuck Barris (the guy who invented 'The Newlywed Game' and 'The Gong Show') once said that "No one ever lost money betting on the bad taste and stupidity of the American Public."

This loser proves old Chuck was right.... again. :mad:

soooo true.....:cool:

<--- shudders in disgust

at least I don't have to be sickened by seeing it in person....

kind of reminds me of:

http://z.about.com/d/collectibles/1/0/L/L/3/mattelwingo.jpg

from Pixar's Cars. :lol:

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

I agree, but unfortunately it's quite hard to remove the lgt oem spoiler, because of the many holes that are drilled into the trunk. Trunk swaps here are not as popular as the impreza guys.
enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

Archived