LegacyGT.com

Wawa Gas stations... wtf?

MaStaMooN

I work right next to a wawa gas station that happens to have the best prices on gas anywhere near where I work or my home so I use them almost exclusively. I always order my gas by the octane number, so I usually say "fill it 93" and it tends to cut down on the mishaps.

Well today was no different, pull up to the pump, ask for 93 and he hits the right button and starts to fill... so about halfway full, i look over at the pump and notice the button no longer says 93, it says 92?! I know 1 octane point isnt really going to cause me much trouble (though i am TDC e-tuned stgII93) but it kinda irks me that they made this switch. Now I know why they are so cheap for "93" or super.. Does anybody know if this has happened to all Wawa gas stations state wide or just this local one?

Ah well.

Damn, I have to check that. I always go to Wawa. Wawa is everywhere in N.J. I usually have the guy fill up while I go into the mart. I wouldn't notice because I am currently running stock (No AP yet). Plus, if did feel different(sluggish)I would assume it from the 90 plus degrees w/100 % humidity in N.J.
I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

a year... i really hope not.. that means Im just that friggin blind to not notice... Looks like your in PA, maybe its just spreading to NJ now recently.

I didnt know Wawa was Citgo... The next cheapest place I know of is a Signin Gas station... wonder what kinda gas they sling?

I just hate paying an extra 10 cents over wawa/signin for gas that really doesnt make my car perform any better.

Archived