LegacyGT.com

3.0R owners - rally together!

I think we 3.0R owners need to rally together and bombard SOA with letters, asking for performance enhancements and modifications (without voiding the warranty). So far, I've added an aftermarket air filter, but they don't even offer a cold air intake unit. Come on, Subaru!!!

You are riding in a 3.0 Liter 08 Limited Edition which costs an arm and a leg and has about 245 hp on the enigne if I am not wrong. Probbably around 190 - 200hp on the wheels. That should be fast enough to beat any V4 and most of the the V6 engine cars. You still need more performance on top of that?

I'm definitely not into modifying extensively by any means. It just seems that the market is geared solely for the turbos. Just a cold air intake might be nice? Or something like a direct Brembo kit. Who knows? Just a thought...

Based on the *success* they've had with their SPT Intake and SPT Exhaust (V1) for the LGT, I'm not sure you really want Subaru developing aftermarket parts for the 3.0R...

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

v4 was in the Saab Sonnet

see license plate

Not just Sonnett. It was in 1969-1973 SAAB 96's as well, replacing the three cylinder two stroke. The engine was from a Ford Taunus and lasted a lot longer than the2 strokes or the transmission.

They left the free wheel in the trans so you could take your foot off the gas and the engine would drop down to idle while it coasted.

But for the big news - I saw another 3.0R wagon last month in Boston! And I see LL Bean wagons at least once a week. By contrast there are several XT wagons in my neighborhood.

Be happy with the lower fuel costs, turbine-smooth performance, non-hood scoop, and higher resale value of the H6. If you want to tear around with your hair on fire, the H4T is a better choice.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived