LegacyGT.com

Stu-stut-Stutter Issue n-new-news

My car was studdering so badly yesterday I thought it was the clutch taking a shit on me. Im glad to know Im not the only one.

Thats exactly how I felt when I first entered this site. For all of you that are seeing this for the first time, please go to the Official Turbo stutter petition forum. Who knows Subaru might admit that they can fix something that several people have already fixed buy using after market parts.

I will never understand how someone can believe that a car is operating normal when shaking so bad that a passenger can notice it. If the stutter is normal than why is not consistent ? My car stutters differently every single time a drive it the same way. (sometimes it gets so bad that the car starts shaking)

Does anyone know of any dealers or SOA reps that are driving these PROBLEM cars???

Dude, you must not really have it. Mine is so bad, one passenger in my car was like "whoa what the hell was that?" It's really more than an annoyance or whatever....it's just not how the car was intended to operate. And don't tell me that it's "normal on every car" and that its "not a defect" when you can simply have someone put a different ECU map on there and the problem is fixed. Why can't Subaru do that?? Ive ridden in thousands of cars in my life, and NONE of them have done anything like this. Your dealer is full of crap.

I agree 100%

I have asked my dealer why Subaru can't put a different ECU map and his answer was that they can't do any modification to the vehicle.

Archived