LegacyGT.com

New Wipers? Bosch, Valeo, or Michelin?

Canon20D

I think they are all pretty similar. I had an old ( '89 F150) truck that no matter what blade I used sucked in the rain. I put the Bosh on it because they were the brand the store had. They made a night and day difference. The truck went from awful to excellent. I put then on the wifes '03 Honda nad my '05 LGT.

My opinion is this is a superior design to the old style and worth the extra $$$ over the "regular" style wiper.

I've had both the Bosch Icons and the Valeos, and while both did an excellent job while 'good', the Valeos have lasted longer. I occasionally had some chatter with both, but I think that may just be due to the long length of the driver's side wiper and shape of the glass - it's hard to keep the tips in contact with the surface.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

• 1 month later...

I have ICON's - work pretty good - then again I got them from the genius behind the counter. First they were on 25% discount or something - then he rung in $10 in cash - which I NEVER gave him - so both blades only cost me like $20 - haha....just gotta' keep the windshield nice and clean - damn bugs.

Brian-

Archived