LegacyGT.com

New Wipers? Bosch, Valeo, or Michelin?

Canon20D

Is there anything different about the Mich. version of these? I found em at a "discount" store for 15$ each, but i balked, cause i figured they would be cheaper else where.

Or should I get the Valeo from tirerack for 20$ BoGo Free?

Got the 2 for 1 deal at Tire Rack for the Valeos. Came to $29 and change with shipping. Then I go and drop off my car at the dealer for the 30K service. Replacing the wiper blades is part of the service I later found out. I left without even noticing, but when I looked at my work order, I said to myself, "Oh, oh." Sure enough, they took away my three-month-old Valeos and put on the crappy assembly and blades.

Best they'll do is give me a free oil change.

Got the 2 for 1 deal at Tire Rack for the Valeos. Came to $29 and change with shipping. Then I go and drop off my car at the dealer for the 30K service. Replacing the wiper blades is part of the service I later found out. I left without even noticing, but when I looked at my work order, I said to myself, "Oh, oh." Sure enough, they took away my three-month-old Valeos and put on the crappy assembly and blades.

Best they'll do is give me a free oil change.

did you learn anything by this? if so $29 is a cheap lesson be happy it wasn't more. :) bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

I honestly don't understand your question or your reasoning.

then you didn't learn anything. bosco

i'll try again before the car was serviced you apparently did not read what was going to be done during the 30k check-up maybe next time you will read the schedule and this won't happen again if you learned anything.

Stay Stock Stay Happy

then you didn't learn anything. bosco

i'll try again before the car was serviced you apparently did not read what was going to be done during the 30k check-up maybe next time you will read the schedule and this won't happen again if you learned anything.

Thanks for your wisdom.

I had the Bosch Icon's on my G35 and loved them. I decided to put them on my LGT and I love them again. They're great wipers, but not many people see the justification in spending $30-$40 in wipers when it's a huge safety item.

Archived