LegacyGT.com

GUESTS, come and sign up!

There is generally as many or more guests around here as members, so I figured, maybe they just need a little prodding. We don't bite around here, well, better watch out for Zevil sometimes. ;)

OK I bit the buillet and registered. :D I plan on getting a new car sometime late this summer early fall, and I like the reliability of my wife's 98 Outback. The Legacy GT might exceed my budget despite my soft spot for Subies, though. Cheers, HeavyB

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']I don't bite.. and I am not rude.. UNLESS YOU SAY SOMETHING STUPID! .. :D[/quote] ______^^^ There... You already showing your teeth (in smile that is)

I have been ocasionally stopping by this Forum since January - your topic header prompted me to join. INTRODUCTION: Have just bought our 7th Subaru. Actually, the new acquisition will be taken over by my daughter as soon as she starts her new job in late summer. It's a new '03 Legacy, fairly loaded, and a heck of a deal [due to early '05 release aleady putting pressure on the remaining 2004's] which I did not see being repeated in this area any time soon. Still have my: 2000 Legacy GT Ltd 5MT @ 38k trouble-free miles; and my 2001 OB H6 VDC @ 34k trouble-free miles. Always felt that the GT Ltd should have had the H6 with peppier tuning!! Previously had: '82 GL 4AT FWD wagon, traded @ 65k; '85 GL 5MT 4x4 wagon, written off at 195k trouble-free miles due to accident [other party at fault]; '93 5MT Loyale sedan, still going strong at 185k trouble-free miles :D; '93 5MT Justy [GREAT gas-mizer for round-town driving], written off @ 96k trouble-free miles when my wife got into a nose/tail sandwhich in heavy traffic :( [fortunately she was not hurt - only shaken up!]. This seems to be a great Forum compared to a couple of the other Subary hang-outs on the web!

BTW, I came across this site while searching for info on the new Legacy. I happen to like this site a lot. I have been a long time member of another board which I will maintain because I do have a few friends there. Although the volume is posts here is less, the maturity level seems to be greater. For example, As others here have already mentioned, there is no whining about not getting NAV or a 6 speed. Keep up the good work! RT

[quote name='RedTRex']Although the volume is posts here is less, the maturity level seems to be greater. For example, As others here have already mentioned, there is no whining about not getting NAV or a 6 speed.[/quote] Haha, well some people have whined about it. But most of us have learned to deal with it. There is a rumor that NAV is coming out later though, not that I care. I'm with SUBE in that the paper version is better.
-ben

Archived