LegacyGT.com

have a look at these logs please

DrewLGT

That tune is not working for the car! IT is not an OEM rom either, seeing as the wg duty % is cranked up, and the timing appears to be tweaked as well.

My first reaction to this is that you are either running too lean, or bad fuel. The timing is not aggressive, yet it cannot hold mid-upper teens in the higher rpm range. You also have the wrong engine load selected, it should not be that high, try the other one.

Why not give some more details about the tune, hardware, mods, any other details....

wow that doesnt sound good at all. the map is just the regular off the shelf cobb stage 1. thats the only mod right now. bone stock besides the tune.

this is the 1.15 map, i just went back to it the other day after running the 1.16 for a while. I'll go back to the 1.16 and pull some more logs.

could the hill and AC have anything to do with the way the logs look?

Revert back to stock and datalog.

There's something wrong with your car or your gas.

AC and hill will have the effect of doing a datalog in 4th gear. You'll get a higher chance of knock, but not like what you are seeing in your logs.

alright i just flashed back to the 1.16 map.

It seems like the car ran really strong after i flashed the ECU to the 1.15 map the first time. Then i updated the AP with the new cobb maps and flashed the 1.16 map and it still felt strong but different then the 1.15. It felt alot smoother, not quite as raw. i preferred the rawness of the original map so i switched back to the 1.15. my wife put gas in it a few days ago and when i pulled these logs was the first time i had really gotten on it since i switched to the old map. It didnt feel nearly as strong, there was a hesitation in the middle RPM range.

I'm going to baby it and run this tank of gas out of it, fill up with Shell 93 and log again. hopefully those will look better.

When all else fails try this:

Disconnect your battery for a bit. Reinstall your favorite realtime map. Perform the "Vishnu Reset" and go log. It is a computer after all, and once in a while it needs a fresh start. There are tables we know nothing about that can get corrupted and need purged.

A bad tank of gas, a mismanaged accelleration, a hair across its bytes, whatever. Try it. For certain it won't hurt, and at least for me has been the answer more than once.

• 1 month later...

Archived