LegacyGT.com

Let's set up a meet

LegacyGT2007

Hey everyone we should set up a meet south of Boston somewhere. It has been a while since I have seen anyone trying to set one up.

Anybody have any ideas? Dates? Place?

I was thinking somewhere in the Stoughton/Canton area.

Just figured I would start this and somebody would finish it.

I was thinking somewhere in the Stoughton/Canton area.

Well Coelli knows this area better than most. If you cant think of a good meet location, let her come up with something (besides sushi)... Also maybe we should invite LegacyMUN2k6... Poor fella says he is lonely.

apparently there is a drive in through the ap gap/rt17 road in VT on saturday if anyone is interested. i was approached but don't feel like going if there aren't fellow lgt'ers (its at like 4 now from the rs/wrx crowd i guess, i don't know any of them) if other people are up for it i may go, but i'm thinking its a hike for you boston people

Lot's of meets over at Colt State Park in Bristol RI. Nice place, wide open grass fields, plus a beach area. Whenever I go there I see Mitsu meets or some other meet going on. No permit needed either. Just a thought.

Your going to need to start a new thread with a time, date, and location. Asking where/when doesn't yield much results. Pick a time, date and location and we will follow! :)
enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

• 2 weeks later...
Aw, the thread has a pulse, I am with Coelli if in Stoughton/Canton I am game the Bertucci's does have a large parking lot. Also just for thought there is All Season's restaurant right off the highway heading towards W. Bridgewater (Rt. 106) might not be a bad spot either.

We've met at that TGI Friday's in Dedham twice now - it worked out pretty well, even on weekend afternoons there was plenty of parking.

I'm out of town the weekend of the 25/26, so I can't make it then.

Okay, so THIS week end is too close, and NEXT week end is also out... How about the w/e after the 25th/26th ?

Instead of doing a typical "chain" resturant, we could try something better.

Any interest in http://www.zebrasbistro.com near the intersection of Rt. 109 and Rt. 27 in Medfield ?

Yeah, its certainly expensive, and we would obviously need reservations but good food is generally worth it.

Archived