LegacyGT.com

***2008 One Piece KeyFob Group Buy***

RezaLaleh

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks once again Reza for the awesome key!

I also got the chance to test drive the new Impreza (non-WRX) and I was actually quite impressed by it. I felt that the old Imprezas were kinda bouncy, this one rides completely different and it handles amazingly well on stock suspension! Now I'm interested in the STi when it comes out!

Thanks once again Reza for the awesome key!

I also got the chance to test drive the new Impreza (non-WRX) and I was actually quite impressed by it. I felt that the old Imprezas were kinda bouncy, this one rides completely different and it handles amazingly well on stock suspension! Now I'm interested in the STi when it comes out!

You are welcome Omar. Anytime.

You are welcome Jay. How do you like it?

love it, much better feel in my pocket doesnt get tangled with other stuff like gum, or smokes, lol.

one thing though u said my old fob's wouldnt work anymore, i was randomly pressing it when i got home that night, then they started working, all 3 work now!

Or you could just stop smoking. Just think, if you didn't smoke you could have saved all that money and bought a GT:p

lol the car is bought and paid for by my mom, even though i can save up all that money i still can't get the GT

and please stop it with that kind of comment, i'm sick and tired of this sh*t

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Hey Reza, this makes absolutely no sense but both of my original remotes work as of this evening.

Explain that Subaru man!:p

EDIT: Hanger, I really don't give a shit if you smoke or not. I only said it for the purposes of the joke.

Hey Reza, this makes absolutely no sense but both of my original remotes work as of this evening.

Explain that Subaru man!:p

EDIT: Hanger, I really don't give a shit if you smoke or not. I only said it for the purposes of the joke.

I wish, I could. As per Subaru they are Crazy. When I originally inquired about these keys and remotes they said No Way. They don't work, period. :eek:

Then I took liberty of not trusting them and ordered them to try. ;)

Whalla, they work. Then I set the group buy and here we are.... :D

As per Hanger, Don't mind him. he was joking as well. :lol:

and please stop it with that kind of comment, i'm sick and tired of this sh*t

C'Mon Hanger. I am a smoker as well. It's not good for us, But Fcuk it, we both enjoy it and that is that. As per people that care for us and tell us to stop, we have no other word, but thank you for caring. :wub:

It's very much appreciated.

Archived