LegacyGT.com

It was inevitable... (i'm stupid and i admit it)

viperboy

Gee, if you learned something and no one was hurt and your dad's car wasn't damaged, you got off cheap. The car Goddess loves you. My stupid trick when I was a kid was to wait for a big snowstorm, then dash out behind a car as it pulled away from a stop, grab the bumper and 'ski' behind the car as far as we could. Kids survive stuff that would kill most adults - don't know why, but its true.

Don't worry, you and your dad will laugh about this later... probably when you tell him how you had to bail out his grandson for drag racing in your car! :lol:

hahah yeah, least the cars ok - i was doing similar at my schools parking lot in the snow, since theyre HUGE - Empty and Awesome - Except that I went over some grass. I was trying to leave when I saw the cops comin, since I had been doing them for about 20 minutes, and went to run (subaru with haaka H1's w/ studs vs. Tahoe with all seasons) and drifted over to the exit, when i saw green shooting up besides me!

Glad my plate was caked with snow! only so many silver scoobies at that lot!

sorry guys. i have been traveling to FL (and didnt get to drive at all :)) but to answer all your questions...

I believe the exact quote was: "IBviperboywrapsitaroundatree."

haha that's exactly what it was lol

Next time, do it on a golf course green. :D:hide:

there wont be a next time. i learned my lesson from this crap and i i wont do it again - atleast not on grass. maybe snow, cause there really is no harm in that as long as there is nothing around.

Everything else said..................did you have fun?? I want to hear more about your donuts.

they sucked. even in the grass, with the RE92's and 1st gear. it didnt really want to do one, but once the back started to go around i really got on it and it just spun out. i know how to do them, but i guess not good enough. and it kinda scared me that it spun cause i wasnt expecting that so it flamed as i caught my breath lol

i never had a problem with a donut or drifting in the snow. but wet grass would have been better, i guess.

...Don't worry, you and your dad will laugh about this later... probably when you tell him how you had to bail out his grandson for drag racing in your car! :lol:

it will probably be that long til he laughs about it. i tried to laugh it off and he thinks i still havent learned my lesson because of that. like i dont think what i did was funny or okay, but i'm not gonna dwell on it forever about it being the worst thing i ever did. in the grand scheme of things, this is very minor. but he, of course, doesn't see it that way.

Sorry you are still on your dad's dark-brown list, Viperboy. My dad was a bit quicker to get over things -- it's my mom who holds grudges for decades. This is why I myself parent my boys like my father raised me. This is also why I live on the other side of the continent from my mother. :lol: Sad, but true. :rolleyes:

i'm sure your dad appriciates you abusing his car he worked hard for.

let me guess - you have no car of your own because you don't have a job?

I'm pretty sure I'd NEVER EVER let you use my car again, just to prove a point that you don't abuse other peoples posessions lent to you in good faith. I wouldn't give a **** if you had to ride the bus to school as a senior or walk to work and walk home at midnight in the rain. I wouldn't let you use my tools or any facilities other than required by law until you shaped up and earned your way. Only then, would i start to trust you...marginally.

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

yeah man. i hope yoad fun. yeah im a youngin' too and my dad would kill e if i did that. haha. i laugh just thinking about it. but agreeing with above, i know so many stories about my dad.. waht a bad kid.. and my uncle.. sigh

Archived