LegacyGT.com

Spec B Rev A

VTGT

Does anybody have the JDM SPEC B. REV A setup around the D.C. Metropolitan area?

If so, are they too stiff or a pretty good compromise between ride quality and handling around this area?

If you went from stock to the above setup was it worth it?

One last thing, do you want to give me a ride in your car?

dude, those things in the classified ad are going to be sold quick at that price. I dont think you are going to get a ride in it by the time to pick those up. If you buy and dont like them you probably will be able to take them off and somebody will pay the same price...if they dont have too many miles on the struts.
Semper Fi.

dude, those things in the classified ad are going to be sold quick at that price. I dont think you are going to get a ride in it by the time to pick those up. If you buy and dont like them you probably will be able to take them off and somebody will pay the same price...if they dont have too many miles on the struts.

too bad mileage is unknown

I personally found them to be too stiff.

wangspeed has them with pinks on his car and he seems to like them.

What revision do you have if you are running blisteins?

You found them too stiff for this area?

Could you compare them to how they ride compared to other cars you may have ridden in or owned?

I thought this thread was only about rev.A bilsteins?

I really cant compare the suspension on this car to anything else Ive owned since it doesnt really behave like anything else ive owned.

I had JDM Spec B Rev A, but it was too stiff for my taste, so I changed to JDM bilstiens (USDM Spec B) which was a great compromise. Also running with pinks. Wouldnt mind giving you a ride sometime either.

the normal non Spec B Bilsteins with pinks seems to be the perfect setup for most (same as USDM Spec B + springs).

I had two sets of Rev A and agree they can be a bit harsh.

the normal non Spec B Bilsteins with pinks seems to be the perfect setup for most (same as USDM Spec B + springs).

I had two sets of Rev A and agree they can be a bit harsh.

Well I guess I will have to experience it for myself. I just purchased the Spec b rev. a's, now I need some nice springs :)

Did adding The SPEC B pinks improve the ride a little? I read a post where you said you switched to them eventually.

Archived