LegacyGT.com

HELP. Unclemet, anyone, HELP

leggtnut

So i have had a thunking noise going over bumpy roads in my car for the last couple of weeks and was slowly getting louder and louder untill Wednesday when It all of a sudden got extreamly loud. So I take it to the dealiership and have the service manager and Master tech look at it and the are 99% sure that my Strut is blown. :spin: DAMIT :spin: . 10K on the JDM Rev. A w/ JDM GT springs on them and the front right is now blown. the suspenstion had 15K on them (according to the seller) and I put them on at 17K. So they should still be good, right.

So my question now is, what are my options? Can it be rebuilt, how much, and if so do all get rebuilt or just the blown one and how long would it normally take; Am I SOL and have to go back to stock; I am sure I will think of more questions later.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

PGT, thanks for the quick response.

So my question stands, do I just send in the one strut that is making noise, or do I send in both the front's, or all 4. If I just need to send in the just the fronts, would it be bad to just put on the OEM front struts/springs and leave the back ones alone?

Thanks

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Thanks. So I will see what I can do about affording all 4. But at least I will do the fronts.

So any issue with fronts being USDM GT strut/spings and the rears JDM Spec B Rev A struts / JDM GT springs?

That is if I can't do all 4.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

ty all. I will be working on this in a fiew weeks. so I will have to live with the clunking for a little while.

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Archived