LegacyGT.com

***Another Renick Subaru Meet- 7-12-07 @7PM***

Hanger

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sign up List: (We might want to meet up somewhere first then roll together like last time ;) )

1. Michael/ Hanger

2. Peter/ br7sv9x8

3. Shamar/ Infamous1

4. Manny/ Manny Legacy

5. Bryan/ Itsme

6. Rigo/ lookslikeanevo

7. Omar/ Cobaltforge (tentative)

8. Mike/ CreoSTi (tentative)

9. SnowBound BP5

Sign up List: (We might want to meet up somewhere first then roll together like last time ;) )

1. Michael/ Hanger

2. Peter/ br7sv9x8

3. Shamar/ Infamous1

4. Manny/ Manny Legacy

5. Bryan/ Itsme

6. Rigo/ lookslikeanevo

7. Omar/ Cobaltforge (tentative)

8. Mike/ CreoSTi (tentative)

9. SnowBound BP5

10. Marty/ Rambo

You Frogot someone!!^^

^^^^

Yeah, I'm right there with you Omar. I'm OUT too! Thought this was on a Wednesday night, not Thursday FTL. :(

Here's a little map of the vicinity of Renick. You'll notice that Renick is the STAR on the map.

If you guys still want to meet up somewhere, here is my suggestion.

- When exiting off the 91fwy, turn on Euclid, going the opposite direction from Renick. You will see a Huge Toyota Dealer on the right.

- Turn Right on the First street - W. Medical Center Dr.

- On the Left will be a little medical center. There is plenty of parking there.

- If that fails you will see that there's a Del Taco nearby, you can always try that parking lot as well. It is usually kind of busy though.

Here's the Map.......

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/3139/renickfw8.jpg

EDIT: Here's another map with some better details of the area that you guys could meet up at. ;) Hope it helps you guys a little.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6313/meetingspotcloseupvz1.jpg

:munch:

Our local guide is dropping out on us?:( What's wrong w/ Thursdays?

Anyone also thinking about going to the Irvine Subaru one on Sunday?

It's pretty easy to get there. That's where I bought my '04 WRX wagon.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Yes Everyone is still prettymuch going except myself and Omar. I posted a mini-map a few posts above and if everyone still wants to meet up prior to the meet then by all means.

There is an Irvine meet on Sunday that some of us will be going to as Well. I will be posting a thread about it later.

So what are we doing? Are we going to meet up before or just meet there? I'm cool with whatever.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

everybody is flaking so i dont know if ill even roll out now

its all dis organized

Someone needs to take control of the situation, that's all. The people are all signed up, they just need someone to tell them where to meet up.

I posted the possible place to meet a few posts above ^^^^^

everybody is flaking so i dont know if ill even roll out now

its all dis organized

Who's flaking? I will be there and I'm meeting my freind up there. Do you guys want to meet up before or do you want to meet there?

I'm still planning on going. As a matter of fact I was just out buffing off the final coat of wax right before the sun went down!

But my friend bailed out on me so that means no Carpool Lane tomorrow and I may be running a little late.:( I'm down to meet up at that place Manny was talking about (if I can make it in time, whatever the time is).

^^^^

Yeah, I'm right there with you Omar. I'm OUT too! Thought this was on a Wednesday night, not Thursday FTL. :(

Here's a little map of the vicinity of Renick. You'll notice that Renick is the STAR on the map.

If you guys still want to meet up somewhere, here is my suggestion.

- When exiting off the 91fwy, turn on Euclid, going the opposite direction from Renick. You will see a Huge Toyota Dealer on the right.

- Turn Right on the First street - W. Medical Center Dr.

- On the Left will be a little medical center. There is plenty of parking there.

- If that fails you will see that there's a Del Taco nearby, you can always try that parking lot as well. It is usually kind of busy though.

Here's the Map.......

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/3139/renickfw8.jpg

EDIT: Here's another map with some better details of the area that you guys could meet up at. ;) Hope it helps you guys a little.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6313/meetingspotcloseupvz1.jpg

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Archived