LegacyGT.com

Lancer sportback

either way........ how the hell is it only .3 behind the 09 wrx with that much less hp?

Dual clutch transmission.

However, the faster you go, the uglier it gets for the Ralliart. IIRC, the Ralliart sedan is 5s slower to 120 MPH then the WRX 265. Well, at least in C&D and R&T comparos.

I think the 5-door Mazda6 I bought my wife is much sexier.

Then again, Lancer's are just cheap diamond-star cobalts in my book. Nothing to see here unless its an Evo.

that was pretty ignorant... especially if you knew anything about both mitsu and dodges history...but then again you probably dont, hence the comment.:rolleyes:

since the 5door 6 that you are referring to is backed by ford :lol:...yup great argument there:lol:

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Dual clutch transmission.

However, the faster you go, the uglier it gets for the Ralliart. IIRC, the Ralliart sedan is 5s slower to 120 MPH then the WRX 265. Well, at least in C&D and R&T comparos.

mitsu has never been know to have great top end..its a fact of life... but they are fast out the hole, and while even mitsu guys are still questioning the SST deal, .3 secs lower while being heavier its pretty damn impressive

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

mitsu has never been know to have great top end..its a fact of life... but they are fast out the hole, and while even mitsu guys are still questioning the SST deal, .3 secs lower while being heavier its pretty damn impressive

First of all ford is sellign mazda, secondly its not just mitsu who isnt good top end, its any AWD car with only 300hp. Being able to launch at 5500rpms make your 0-60 tiems and 60 foot times look great but when all is said and done your only putting 240hp to the ground.

my legacy had pretty decent top end, a lot more than stock to lightly moded evos around me.

lol i get get your whole 240hp analogy, even at 240 its only .3 secs away from a lighter more powerfull car in a straight line? ya you tell me thats nothing good about that...

Well it weighs 200lbs more, so thats .2 or difference and then 25hp should be another .2 or so. So that would mean its .4-.5 slower, maybe the lancer has something drivertrain and suspension wise that shaves off .1 or .2 over the WRX which would equal .3 difference.

Archived