LegacyGT.com

Pricing advice - '05 LGT Ltd w/ 38k

--e

Here's the autotrader link.

We took the car overnight and love it. Had a pair of mechanics under the car and they didn't find anything seriously wrong with it. I don't have the service records in hand yet, but I talked to the dealership that did all the work and they were impressed with the care.

My question to you guys - how much is this thing legitimately worth? What's the most you'd pay for it?

I'm excited to become a member of the community!

Thanks for your help, all~

--e

I just bought mine last week. '05 LGT MT (non-LTD), 44K miles. Body near perfect, Tein springs, 18" 5Zigen wheels w/ new snow tires, SPT intake and SPT exhaust. Paid $17,900. Mods have negligible resale value....

So based on my search and my purchase, you ought to be paying about what I did.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

I just bought mine last week. '05 LGT MT (non-LTD), 44K miles. Body near perfect, Tein springs, 18" 5Zigen wheels w/ new snow tires, SPT intake and SPT exhaust. Paid $17,900. Mods have negligible resale value....

So based on my search and my purchase, you ought to be paying about what I did.

Colorado will typically have a higher resale value due to the region.

On the flip side, I purchased my '05 Limited GT in September 06 with 11K miles for $19,000. It was from a private sale though, and not a dealer. And I had to travel quite a distance to get it (1500 miles one way).

im going to close on a Lgt Ltm 5spd next weekend, 19,9 for the car with 35K on it, but theyre giving me 6500 for the car (more than BB really). Out here in NJ all the Lgts are going for 20K+ so.. its a great deal

Archived