LegacyGT.com

i want the boxer rumble

enkeiandmore

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been screwed out of money as well before. I paid for a cell phone off ebay. The guy never returned any emails after payment was sent. I was refunded most of the $ after like a month of fighting for it back thru paypal. Thru the whole thing I lost countless hours of my time and missed out on like 10 bucks.

I really hope its a misunderstanding but if its not, I can't but say I wouldnt be suprised because money doesn't get reversed because of a screwup in the system...Some real gay ppl out there for sure....

I'm rooting for you tho girl ;-)

Zac

Well I officially got the "there is an open dispute case with your account" email from paypal hours after they took the money back. I provided them with the tracking info which shows that it was sent 2 days ago and is already on its way. This is not looking like a mistake, but I promise I will not get screwed over and I will get my money back one way or another , you can take my word on that.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Well it isn't really taken care of b.c I had the negative balance in my account so even after he paid another $188, that leaves me with $63.xx. Im not sure what is going to be done. I think that paypal needs to reverse the reverse and then I need to refund him the $188 he just sent or something like that. I am stumped at this point b.c I cant do anything till paypal does.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Well talk to your bank and see if they can reverse any overdraft fees. I personally work at a bank and if you can prove to them that you weren't at fault for getting a negative balance, then...theorectically....they should give it back if their a reasonable bank. Well, assuming they're not bank of America ;-) haha

I guess, I am not the type of girl to just let stuff slide, I will fight for what is right if I have to.

You go girl!! I hope this gets resolved soon. :mad:

I just read the post. I hope your bank does the right thing. I have never heard of a bank reversing a paypal payment for fraud protection.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Guys my bank is not what is negative. My Paypal balance is what was negative. They didn't touch my bank account. They just took the money that was in my paypal account that was not deposited to my bank account yet. LOL So my bank has nothing to do with this. His bank is the one that reversed it so now Paypal is holding the $200 until its resolved, that $200 they are holding is made up of the $75.00 I had in my paypal balance, and now $125 of the new money that he sent me this morning. So now at this point they are only holding $75.00 of my personal money, and the rest is his, so that is why its screwed up.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

so for now its basically stuck until paypal does something. and i also cant reverse the 23$ you refunded me also

Yep its in paypals hands now, which sucks. You could call your bank and tell them whats going on and maybe that would speed things up.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Yea I work across from a Bank of America at my bank and a buddy of mine gets so crazy about how they work there stuff out. If you spend to much $ with your account you have to fill out all these crazy forms to prove its you or they will refuse to send the $. It's really dumb. Goto a community bank, they are the bomb digity ;-)

A good idea would be to inform your bank of your purchases, or to have them inform you if they are going to take any kind of action INSTEAD of just taking over your life to "protect" you when they are just making it worse...you know? Many ways around this...

Zac

Archived