LegacyGT.com

i want the boxer rumble

enkeiandmore

any news?

Still waiting on Paypal. He has sent me a full $200 now but Paypal took $120 of it, so now I am waiting for them to reverse the hold they have. Not sure what is taking so long with that.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Update: Paypal reversed the hold so they sent back the money to my account. I put the $75 in my bank, and sent the balance back to enkiandmore. For whatever reason this happened I'm glad its finally over, and thanks enkiandmore for your actions, I really am glad it was a mistake.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

glad to hear it worked out. Sometimes things just get messed up & it becomes a big old clusterf**k.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

finally got some time to get under the car today and it mspro's part didnt fit so yea slightly disappointed. now time to find another route

I clearly stated that it would only fit with the borla header for an 05, but said it might not fit if you are PZEV. You said you were just going to get a custom header made since you figured you were PZEV and use the piece I sent you. I have it all in our PM's if you need clarification. It will not just bolt up to the stock exhaust, I even showed you the thread with all my pics, and explained it to you.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Just for the record b.c I can see myself getting flamed for selling him something he can't use. These are our PM's back and forth where I clearly told him it would not fit if he was PZEV.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Him: so about how much for that bad boy and shipped?

-----------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by MSPRO

It's pretty heavy so not sure how much shipping would be. I paid 300 for it new and it has only at most 500 miles on it bc I sold the car. I could do like $200 and as long as I get $150 after paypal fees and shipping Im good. I would send you back whatever was left of the $50 for shipping. I have done it in the past so if you need anyone to vouch you can ask them, I sent them a refund via Papal including fees so they didnt lose out. The only reason I would do that is b.c I got burned on shipping wheels, I said $125 to ship to Ca but it was $200 plus I lost out on $25 in paypal fees so now I am just covering my butt. Let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks

Amy

------------------------------------------

You would need to buy an 05 Borla header to replace the factory header and then use the midpipe I have to connect the Borla to the factory cat back. Here is a link to it.

http://www.renickmotorsports.com/osc...products_id=34

And here is the thread of mine including videos of the sound before and after.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60348

Let me know.

Amy

------------------------------------------------------------

Him: one last thing and i think im ready to buy. will the 05 headers fit on my 07 because of pzev or whatnot?

Quote:

If yours is indeed a Pzev motor the 05 header will not fit but you could still have something custom made I believe.

Amy

------------------------------------------------------

Him: alright i think ill take your part and ill go get my headers custom made.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

lol i just said it didnt fit i didnt say i wasnt gonna fix this. man unforgiving

It's not you, its everyone else b.c they didnt know the context of the situation.

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Archived