LegacyGT.com

Rota center cap size

B4LGT22

^^

i haven't got the caps or the rims yet but i wanted to order the overlay stickers before hand so they'd get there at the same time.

FYI, when you get your Rota caps, if you heat them up with a hair dryer, you can carefully lift up the "Rota" center and wind up with plain flat center caps. The overlay stickers will go on better that way.

• 2 months later...
Would that allow us to use the liquidome service grafxwerks provides? I really wanted to use the stock centercaps... It matched the machined face of the FR steel grey perfectly.

pics of the steel grey on the car? I'm between that color and charcoal grey. Is the steel grey similar in color to the stock rims?

It is a bit darker than the stock silver... The machined face matches the chrome. Gunmetal will accentuate the machined face even more than the steel grey, making the spokes seem narrower. I could have gone either way on that choice but was swung by a great deal from MachV and IWSS was trying to get the last set of FR Gunmetallic (which ended up being solid gunmetallic).

In no particular order:

FYI, when you get your Rota caps, if you heat them up with a hair dryer, you can carefully lift up the "Rota" center and wind up with plain flat center caps. The overlay stickers will go on better that way.

You can also boil them in hot water and peel them off.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived