LegacyGT.com

LOL! My LGT looks like an oldsmobile!

I was at the car wash this morning, and the guy who gives you the ticket says [quote]What kind of car is that? Is it an oldsmobile?[/quote]:lol: I told him it was a Subaru Legacy. He was quick to tell me he only drives German cars. Then he said [quote]I don't drive Japanese cars, .. If I were to drive a Japanese car, you know the ONLY car I would drive? .... a Honda[/quote] :D I just mentioned a couple things like reliability, 250hp, awd, heated seats, and independant climate control and went on my way. hehe.

[quote name='Th3Franz']It's the front grille I think that makes it Oldsmobile looking. I know I plan to get a sport grille eventually once I can justify the cost. :D[/QUOTE] never say that again. at work the contracted vehicle is a Oldsmobile Allero, what a huge pile of junk.

Oh no. That is similar in appearance but much more blaaaahhnd (bland). [quote name='PeteNJ']no way. If anything it looks like a 2000 Nissan Altima Front [img]http://i24.ebayimg.com/01/i/02/de/25/27_12_sb.JPG[/img] Even the taillights look similar [img]http://i7.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/de/5b/52_12_sb.JPG[/img][/QUOTE]

[quote name='sde']He was quick to tell me he only drives German cars. [/QUOTE] The correct response is, "Do I look like I give a f*** what you drive?" Or, "Are all you BMW drivers so insecure that you have to tell complete strangers what you drive?"

[quote name='SC GT']The correct response is, "Do I look like I give a f*** what you drive?" Or, "Are all you BMW drivers so insecure that you have to tell complete strangers what you drive?"[/QUOTE] No, the correct response is, "ok". That way he leaves you alone faster, and it shows you don't care, since his comment was said to provoke a reaction.

Just tell him your car will smoke his german car in the dry, rain, or snow. Thankyaveramuch. I doubt the guy drives an M3 or M5. If he is a ticket person at a car wash, he probably drives a jetta. How much german car can you buy at that wage? He'd only drive a honda? Yeah, Accords are really smokin cars, not. I'd take that guy's taste as worth about as much as the paper ticket he handed you. Legacy looks like an oldsmobile... not a chance for anyone with more than one eye. If anything in GM's stable, it looks like a head, shoulders, waist and knees improvement over the impala. I think the impala is hideous, and the Legacy is quite nice looking, without looking austentatious. I can see the similarities to the Altima, and I think the altima is penultimately bland, and I hate the concave surface of the trunk lid.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Tell him to put his money where his mouth is. He'll likely back down from a race. Especially when you surprise sex him off the line.

Him: "I only drive German cars... If I were to drive a Japanese car, you know the ONLY car I would drive? .... a Honda" what you should have said: "When you first walked up to me, you looked like you had more money than you had sense. Thanks for confirming that by opening your mouth."
Founder - The Harry F. Johnson Memorial Fund

Chances are, the guy that gives you the ticket at the auto wash drives a 1987 VW Rabbit Deisel or some crap like that! Maybe he meant that he WANTS to drive a German car some day...! ;-) (I bet his car is really clean though, really shows off the rust!)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived