LegacyGT.com

when is subaru going to do a performance?

Somebody posted all of the 2008 commercial's on Google Video...I actually like a few of them...

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6748462567808085255]Ricky! - 2008 Subaru Outback Commercial[/ame]

The best performance ad I ever saw from subaru was the one promoting the WRX way back when it was first introduced with clips of a blue rex hammering up a winding road, made me want to buy one at that time however it did not fit my needs.

At least we don't need to listen to the previous commercials they ran over and over with the girl that says,"Subaru it's all I'll ever drive".

I do have to laugh at the new green commercial. It just does not appeal to me. It's not why I bought my legacy gt.

The best Subaru ad out there is the tire commercial that shows the rally shots. Can I remember what brand the tires were? No. But I sure can remember the awesome shots of that STi.

That was for BF Goodrich tires BTW

I remember right after the redesign for the LGTs, back in 05, they had a ccommercial with a silver LGT, lookin fine as hell.

I have no clue what the guy said except "0-60 in 5.8 seconds" and as he said that the guy drivin downshifted into third then they popped to an exterior shot. The LGT was on a urban-like bridge and as he downshifted he stomps the gas and shot off around traffic.

That made me go test drive my then soon-to-be new car.

I remember right after the redesign for the LGTs, back in 05, they had a ccommercial with a silver LGT, lookin fine as hell.

I have no clue what the guy said except "0-60 in 5.8 seconds" and as he said that the guy drivin downshifted into third then they popped to an exterior shot. The LGT was on a urban-like bridge and as he downshifted he stomps the gas and shot off around traffic.

That made me go test drive my then soon-to-be new car.

Isn't that also the time when they were advertising the LGT as being faster than a Porsche (Boxster)?

Archived