LegacyGT.com

CC-B Pull through: Side Visors are in!

Xenonk

I got my order of the side visors with an email of letting me know why it was late. I am a softie when it comes to the reasons of why the products and responses were slow on this stuff. Btw, these are the EDM Genuine Side Visors.. not the cheap knock off that some people thought it was. I have the part number for it in case anyone is looking for it. Good fitment and it's pretty sturdy since it uses metal clasps AND double-sided tape to keep the visors in place. Although I wish the design of them were longer near the front as it does make some wind noise near the side mirror... but that's ok. As long as the rain stays out of my car, I am fine. Keefe
Keefe

How long did it take you to get yours Keefe? I am ordering the JDM ones through Paul @ AVO, since CC-B hasn't bothered to email me back after ordering a $25 12V outlet for my wagon. CC-B charged my card, but so far have no indication it has been shipped, even though they claimed it was an in-stock item. I might pick up the phone and give Eddy a call tomorrow....

Congrats. I canceled my CC-B rain visor order and bought them from a dealer in the UK. I emailed Eddy several times and he never responded to me. I canceled my order after reading his incredibly obnoxious post on nasioc.

I have ordered from them before, it's just that they were swampped with the new twins and everything else going on :D They are nice folks.. and I would stand by them.. granted that they dont have the best customer service (or if any). Keefe
Keefe

I would have taken any explanation from him and kept my order...oh well. It all worked out in the end. btw: The outside edges of the visors have a kind of "spongy" edging on them What do you think the purpose of that edging is? My guess is noise reduction. The rain visors that I have on my WRX don't have it and they make a lot more wind noise.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I just got home a little while ago and my visors were here, despite the cancelled order. Now I have to either dispute the charge or keep them :(

[quote name='jedimaster']I just got home a little while ago and my visors were here, despite the cancelled order. Now I have to either dispute the charge or keep them :([/QUOTE] ooooo....I really, really hope I don't get another set of visors. I canceled my order as well. I'm going to have a serious issue with CC-B if I receive another set of visors.

I had a re-confirmation email about if I wanted them or not PRIOR to their shipment.. I responded.. if I didnt respond, they would have not charged me or sent me anything.. they have been fine with me on the transaction... Keefe
Keefe

Guest *Jedimaster*
I didn't order them from anyone else. I had actually decided to put that money toward something that would make my car faster. I'm really torn- it's a bitch because they're right in my dining room ready to go- it seems almost a shame to send them back. Then again, CC-B sucks ass and has even been taken off vendor status. I don't know. I'm definitely not selling them myself- any loss after this headache is not acceptable.

[quote name='jedimaster']I didn't order them from anyone else. I had actually decided to put that money toward something that would make my car faster. I'm really torn- it's a bitch because they're right in my dining room ready to go- it seems almost a shame to send them back. Then again, CC-B sucks ass and has even been taken off vendor status. I don't know. I'm definitely not selling them myself- any loss after this headache is not acceptable.[/QUOTE] You have an OB XT, right? How much do you have in them from CC-B? I might be willing to buy from you and give to my bro for his B-day and Xmas coming up next month. He has an LLBean. Win-Win?

Archived