LegacyGT.com

My BC-BR racing coilover are on!!!

speeddr7

Fixed that for ya:)

Yea, you are right. Not yet. The dealer now says that they dont know how to fix it :eek:because of the new system in the 07's+. Give me a new ecu maybe.

FYI, Singer Subaru in Plaistow, NH is a good place to buy a car, but the service department is a bunch of cheeseballs.

This really sucks.

Believe it or not I am really considering trading it in:mad:

Who needs tickets to the gun show?:eek:

• 1 month later...

Here is an update.

I got rid of the 07 and traded her in for an 05 LGT limited wagon. I really wish I got a wagon in the first place.

Anyway, within a half a tank of gas of picking it up I had to start the mods. So I had a little time and put on the Cobb f/r sways, cusco braces and of course the BC coilovers.

I dont think I could ever drive a car with a stock suspension again after I got these.

Here is a quick pic. Dirty but you can see how low it is. Will post new ones soon. :)

http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u233/speeddr7/th_100_2091.jpg

Sweet! Welcome to the BC club :lol: I agree. I love these things.

As far as installation goes, +1 on your points. An impact wrench, Electric or Air, helps a lot with the shock bolts lugs on this job.

:cool:

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Sweet! Welcome to the BC club :lol: I agree. I love these things.

As far as installation goes, +1 on your points. An impact wrench, Electric or Air, helps a lot with the shock bolts lugs on this job.

:cool:

I was actually the first guy ont first group buy. Had them on another lgt, had problems and am now back.

Just hand tools on the install, and yesterday installed the Megan obxt coilover's on VVG's car with a little of his help :)

Car looks great...

Do you notice a difference in handling - Sedan vs Wagon, with the coilovers of course.

thanks and on the feel between the sedan and wagon, I just like the ride on the wagon better for some reason. I couldn't believe there was a difference at all.

I just installed a set of BC's on my Auto-x car, a '00 Impreza 2.5RS and agree they are great. If I didn't already have the Bilsteins/Pinks on my LegGT I'd buy a set of BC's for that too! :D

Archived