LegacyGT.com

My sister needs a WRX... what do you think of this STI?

Thanks for all the great info..... my sister is 20 today! :)

She is a safe and mature driver....

She does not speed or drive recklessly....

We are doing a full car fax history but I doubt we'll see anything....

The owner claims that they are getting their own place to live, having a baby, and getting married and need to lower their expenses and get a family car.

It doesn't look as if it has been modded....something I looked for right away...but you never know what has been changed.

The funny part is the car's owner lives 1.2 miles from my house :) .... and I had never seen a modded white WRX flying around town....

I'm pretty excited about her getting the car....

I noticed the WRX standard Sedan comes with the similar pedals to my aluminum style pedals on the spec b....BUT.... the WRX TR edition does not..... (has regular black rubber pedals)

Can the other ones be purchased and installed easily?

Looks like I'm going to have to sign up for that WRX forum.... :)

Can anyone run a carfax history report on this car?

She has a autocheck report membership she just paid for but didn't realize it only works for cars on EBAY... :(

Instead of buying another $25 memberhsip thought I'd ask around...

Thanks for all the great info..... my sister is 20 today! :)

She is a safe and mature driver....

She does not speed or drive recklessly....

We are doing a full car fax history but I doubt we'll see anything....

The owner claims that they are getting their own place to live, having a baby, and getting married and need to lower their expenses and get a family car.

It doesn't look as if it has been modded....something I looked for right away...but you never know what has been changed.

The funny part is the car's owner lives 1.2 miles from my house :) .... and I had never seen a modded white WRX flying around town....

I'm pretty excited about her getting the car....

I noticed the WRX standard Sedan comes with the similar pedals to my aluminum style pedals on the spec b....BUT.... the WRX TR edition does not..... (has regular black rubber pedals)

Can the other ones be purchased and installed easily?

Looks like I'm going to have to sign up for that WRX forum.... :)

ok, here is a thread that a member on AKIC posted and one of the member's responses with pics of what to look for to make sure this guy is not lying about not modding the car!

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1291867

and yes, the clutch on a wrx/sti is different than the LGT. i test drove an 07 spec B last thurs and the clutch felt pretty soft compared to the STI. the sti is stiff.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Archived