LegacyGT.com

We should get some meet together or something.

ih8vtec13

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys could wash and detail at my house since i have everything already and the water is free here, we have a well. I own a detailing company that i run out of my house, if you guys give me notice, we could all detail here on a nice saturday or sunday...let me know. pm me or email me or call me.

[quote name='carman493']You guys could wash and detail at my house since i have everything already and the water is free here, we have a well. I own a detailing company that i run out of my house, if you guys give me notice, we could all detail here on a nice saturday or sunday...let me know. pm me or email me or call me.[/QUOTE] im down for that!! do u live close to a food area or something? or maybe we can make it a bbq day! ill bring the coal and buns. about the zerega, i wasnt joking. lol. whats wrong with zerega??? the road is WIDE!!!! LOTS OF SPACE!!!!!

[quote name='llmask']im down for that!! do u live close to a food area or something? or maybe we can make it a bbq day! ill bring the coal and buns. about the zerega, i wasnt joking. lol. whats wrong with zerega??? the road is WIDE!!!! LOTS OF SPACE!!!!![/QUOTE] I don't know the day time numerous legacys, racing, cops, pedestrians, its an all round bad idea

Guest JessterCPA
Palisades at 1 sounds OK to me. I haver to go to the Scion dealer that morning, so I may be able to make it no prob. Anyone else? Where at the mall?

Guest *Jedimaster*
Next Saturday is wide open for me- I don't know how other's schedules are. My weekends are usually free, but I'm trying to get my father into his new house before Christmas. Friday nights are always cool with me too, if that helps anyone else. Although tonight is Friday so it's kind of short notice. Jim

[quote name='ih8vtec13']I don't know the day time numerous legacys, racing, cops, pedestrians, its an all round bad idea[/QUOTE] oh heck no - not racing. i can think of other places - like throggs neck, by marina del ray, there is a wide, 6 lane wide street block - and no one usually parks there.

[quote name='llmask']oh heck no - not racing. i can think of other places - like throggs neck, by marina del ray, there is a wide, 6 lane wide street block - and no one usually parks there.[/QUOTE] That would be a good race spot, where you at in the bronx?

OK, so this is what were at so far: From central connecticut its about 1hr. 30min.(per mapquest) December 4th , Palisades Mall Time: Noon(?) Also, it would be nice if someone who is familiar with the mall could tell us a store name to meet infront of/near. Also, the actual mall might not be the best place due to christmas shopping, so if there is a place near the mall that we will have plenty of parking lot space, that'd be swell.

I don't know if this will help, but we (nasioc Impreza peeps) have met on the "hill" at the Palisades Mall in the past. It's sort of diagonal left from the Cheesecake Factory and out towards the Dunkin Dounuts.

we should all meet in the commuter lot in the back.. if you are coming from the thruway north, get off the exit for the mall, make a left at the light at the end of the ramp, go through your first light, go over the highway, when you get to the mall ring road, make a right, keep going til your frist parking lot on your RIGHT hand side, thats the commuter lot, we can meet in there. if you are coming from the thruway south, get off the exit, make a right off the ramp and stay to your right, go through your first and second lights, your first parking lot on the right will be the commuter lot.... for some reason i believe its lot j, but dont quote me, i could be wrong. so is dec 4th the date? at noon?

Archived