LegacyGT.com

We should get some meet together or something.

ih8vtec13

I rarely see any new legacys on the road so i was thinking that we should get some sort of NY NJ CT meet going on sometime. Anyone up for it even though its getting a bit cold, maybe at some ski/snowboard are and hang tearing up the mountian afterwards. that would be funny to see a bunch of Legacys and WRX's packing out the lot at some mountian.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been to 4 suby meets in the past couple months in the New england area. I have always been the ONLY legacy. Check out nasioc and tunernetwork. I think we're gonna have a meet pretty soon, i'll keep ya posted. At our last meet, we had a couple guys from NYC, i think they were from the Subaru Queens Club.(as in Queens, Ny).

[quote name='Legacy05GT']I have been to 4 suby meets in the past couple months in the New england area. I have always been the ONLY legacy. Check out nasioc and tunernetwork. I think we're gonna have a meet pretty soon, i'll keep ya posted. At our last meet, we had a couple guys from NYC, i think they were from the Subaru Queens Club.(as in Queens, Ny).[/QUOTE] Cool PM me if something is happening.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I'm not into snowboarding or skiing, but I'll habg with you gays. I'd prefer a dinner meet or something, but maybe others will chime in.

Guest JessterCPA
Lets try a few ideas here: A mall. Needs to have a place to eat. - Palisades Center, Nanuet, NY - Willowbrook, Wayne NJ Any Bennigans Houlihans Applebees Chevys. Wide range of food so we do not turn anyone off. A large park. I only know a few in Bergen County NJ (Saddle River Park System). No food here, but a large enough parking lot so we all can fit in. What do you think? Any others?

[quote name='firedawgs']I am in. I live in MA but would make the drive if it wasn't [U]wicked[/U] far; sorry had to throw that word in there.[/QUOTE] You guys and your wicked i hear that every time mi in ct at my friends house. and i know im going to hear it when i go snowboarding at butternut this year. hey theres an idea do a ski and meet thing there sometime.

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='firedawgs']I am in. I live in MA but would make the drive if it wasn't [U]wicked[/U] far; sorry had to throw that word in there.[/QUOTE] Now yo're making me recall the Tollbooth Willy skit :lol:

I live right near the palisades mall...ill up for it...just pm me or call me (914-419-3731) if you guys are doing anything, as during the week, i sometimes cant check the threads because im meeting with clients and have paperwork.... btw if we do a sunday night, there is also a local street racing scene with tons of subarus about 4 miles from the mall...it would be cool to see all the turbo legacy's there

probably the best location that would accomodate members from Ma, Ct, Ny or Nj would be either southwestern CT or someplace near NYC. Also, if any1 is accomodating enough to offer a nights stay or a cheap motel nearby so that a friday night meet and a night out in NYC would be possible while making the car meet a bit more appealing. As for a ski/snowboard trip, I'm setting something up with my friends at TunerNetwork. I'll keep ya posted with that.

[quote name='Legacy05GT']probably the best location that would accomodate members from Ma, Ct, Ny or Nj would be either southwestern CT or someplace near NYC. Also, if any1 is accomodating enough to offer a nights stay or a cheap motel nearby so that a friday night meet and a night out in NYC would be possible while making the car meet a bit more appealing. As for a ski/snowboard trip, I'm setting something up with my friends at TunerNetwork. I'll keep ya posted with that.[/QUOTE] The Danbury Mall could work in that case.

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Legacy05GT']probably the best location that would accomodate members from Ma, Ct, Ny or Nj would be either southwestern CT or someplace near NYC. Also, if any1 is accomodating enough to offer a nights stay or a cheap motel nearby so that a friday night meet and a night out in NYC would be possible while making the car meet a bit more appealing. As for a ski/snowboard trip, I'm setting something up with my friends at TunerNetwork. I'll keep ya posted with that.[/QUOTE] Hmm- NYC eh? Let's hit Hunt's Point and go for 50/50's all around :lol:

Archived