LegacyGT.com

GI: Lunch Meet @ Banana Bay This Weekend??

Hanger

Which day of the weekend will you be most avaliable?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which day of the weekend will you be most avaliable?

Gauging interest for a meet this weekend at "Banana Bay", are you down peeps?

Here's their address, the restaurant is on the intersection of Colima and Fullerton, called "YES Plaza" you can't miss it!!

18230 Colima Rd

Rowland Heights, CA

Phone: (626) 839-5511

Map and Direction

http://maps.citysearch.com/map/view/35514350

They're a Thai food restaurant, and people i've known who eaten there love it! And since we have a large amount of new memebers, it'd be nice to have a meet and have some fun!

I would like to shoot for an earlier time, the parking lot has plenty of parking space but it would be cool if we can park together ;)

Waddaya think?

so far...

1. Michael / Hanger

2. blklgt05 / Gary

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm down for a Sunday Lunch. Which one is Banana Bay? The one in Diamond Plaza or the one in the corner of Colima & Fullerton? I always get the 2 mixed up.

Yes.:icon_mrgr

From my experience the food over at The Boat is either a hit or miss. Never been to Banana Bay...look forward to it.

saturday noon or sunday night. sunday night, theres music... HEY, we should do a cruise to GMR on sunday afternoon, and then, go eat at b-bay at night!! YEAH!!! i would like that, and we can even do a photo shoot on top of GMR.

so let's make it tomorrow meet up at 10AM at Banana Bay?

So I take it we're on for lunch tomorrow? Cool! But damn, at 10am? :eek: Is it possible to meet a little later closer to lunch time since I'm coming from South Bay?

And what's GMR?

Archived