LegacyGT.com

Broken RSB mount from Cusco sways...help!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My mama told me not to take the advice from two types of people.

You forgot This :

1) engineers who provide fashion advice

Engineers should be be in Caps Engineers , period after advice.

2) people that try to give literary advice who are comma happy and mis-capitalize

People not capitalized, mis-capitalize is not a word, no period at end of sentence(!)

:)

However, let's bring this back on topic.

Improper use of the word "however" Bad grammar, tut tut!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

As another member has stated, the Cobb reinforcement brackets are also another set of reinforcement mounts to consider.

Lazy or just stupid???

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

My mama told me not to take the advice from two types of people.

You forgot This :

1) engineers who provide fashion advice

Engineers should be be in Caps Engineers , period after advice.

2) people that try to give literary advice who are comma happy and mis-capitalize

People not capitalized, mis-capitalize is not a word, no period at end of sentence(!)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:)

However, let's bring this back on topic.

Improper use of the word "however" Bad grammar, tut tut!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

As another member has stated; "The Cobb reinforcement brackets are also another set of reinforcement mounts to consider."

Forgot quotes too, did you???? And the semicolon!!!!!

Lazy or just stupid???

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

:lol:

Wow.

Did you actually take offense to my post? If so, I am flattered.

It was all in jest, and I thought you would have been able to "take it" since you were so willing to "dish it out".

I'm going to wager that this is just one of those instances where sarcasm and jokes are misinterpreted via the forum medium.

:lol:

Wow.

Did you actually take offense to my post? If so, I am flattered.

It was all in jest, and I thought you would have been able to "take it" since you were so willing to "dish it out".

I'm going to wager that this is just one of those instances where sarcasm and jokes are misinterpreted via the forum medium.

I admit to being lazy. I guess "stupid" was harsh and uncalled for. My apologies.:)

Check your ES bushing for enough lube. If they bind, that would have caused the problem. I had a Cusco RSB on stock suspension, and on JDM Bilstein rev A, w/ Pinks. No problems on either, though now I have the AVO reinforcements.

Warren

Check your ES bushing for enough lube. If they bind, that would have caused the problem. I had a Cusco RSB on stock suspension, and on JDM Bilstein rev A, w/ Pinks. No problems on either, though now I have the AVO reinforcements.

Warren

I had recently (within 2 months) installed new ES mounts and lubed the heck outa them so i am sure that was not the issue here, but good heads up for those of us who haven't.

Archived