LegacyGT.com

Can anyone identify this????

GTTuner

I think it's called a Lady Slipper (or, Lady's). If Iam correct, a native and natural flower.

Some are very rare and on a protected list, others are common. Pink or white but I can't remember which is common.

I think it's called a Lady Slipper (or, Lady's). If Iam correct, a native and natural flower.

Some are very rare and on a protected list, others are common. Pink or white but I can't remember which is common.

DING DING DING ........YOU are correct. You've just one a one night stand with Lindsay Lohan. Just be sure to wear a body condom!!!!:lol:

Back on the subject. It is an endangered species. That is the first one I have seen in over 20 years. I'm gonna nurse that baby into a whole bed of them.:)

I'd have been better off keeping my mouth shut. The "booby" prize was Paris?

Inside track - I had one once in my backyard. Weird, just once. Didn't know where it came from. You have a lot of woods, eh?

Lot's and lots of woods........damn ticks too! LOL

I'm going to try and cultivate them into more. Maybe all the women in the hood will be frequenting my house more.....which I would not mind. Ten houses on my road, and nine MILF hotties.

Back on the subject. It is an endangered species. That is the first one I have seen in over 20 years. I'm gonna nurse that baby into a whole bed of them.

Do not disturb it. You can easily kill a Lady slipper with kindness.

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Guest Gitster

I think copying and pasting takes more effort then clicking the quote button :lol::lol:

Just an observation :lol:

Back on the subject. It is an endangered species. That is the first one I have seen in over 20 years. I'm gonna nurse that baby into a whole bed of them.

Do not disturb it. You can easily kill a Lady slipper with kindness.

Did a Google on caring for these. They like nitrogen and warm, moist soil. They say if it is doing well not to move it. The biggest threat to them right now are natural predators, deer, rabbits, etc. Most people grow them indoors for this reason. It is on the "criticially endangered" list in North America.

Get this; It is the Vermont state flower. Hmmmm, interesting considering what they say about some areas of Vermont???? :rolleyes:

Your recomendation is well heeded.

Be gentile with flowers that look like genitals:lol:.

Archived