LegacyGT.com

My wife is the BOMB!

Boostjunkie

My wife just let it slip today that she got me a new Stoptech BBK for my birthday :eek::):wub:. She is absolutely the bomb!:wub::wub::wub:

Big ups to Snodork for helping her get it all together, even though there was a little snafu along the way on getting them here on time. No big deal since my car isn't exactly going anywhere right now :redface:.

So when my car gets all back together it should be able to stop almost as well as it goes.:)

Noice!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOMB wives FTW!!!!!!!!!!

btw, mine just let me get a set of takeoff Tein coilovers w/EDFC and a takeoff v2 SPT CBE!!

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Can't believe she cracked! Hi Jodee!

Enjoy then when they get here!!...and remember, my bday is coming up!!

haha!

I ain't helping your missus get you anything. I've got a container load of diapers on order for you so you can afford to buy what you want!:lol:

My wife just got me some pinks + cusco f&r sways for my bday. But we didn't get them hear on time :(. Everything was supposed to get installed today (birthday was on the 18th), but I guess we are still waiting for the springs to come in, not really sure since Rallitek won't call me back.

Her bday is tomorrow, shes getting lingerie and a wii, but we both get to enjoy those.

Brakes are next for me, so congrats and do a good write up :). Also, good luck on the rebuild, and happy birthday.

Super hot bro. You gotta stop that future 500AWHP monster that you are building. And Happy Birthday!!!

BTW, is this just the front? or all around?

BBK's all around?!? She don't love me that much!:lol: Just the fronts. I'll probably just get the Racing Brake big rotor kit for the rear.

That's great news, Paul! And happy (early) birthday! My GF is responsible for a lot of my electronics and camera goodies... you gotta love it. Sure beats getting clothes that I'll never wear. :lol: Can't wait to see the brakes installed!

-Mike

My wife just let it slip today that she got me a new Stoptech BBK for my birthday :eek::):wub:. She is absolutely the bomb!:wub::wub::wub:

Big ups to Snodork for helping her get it all together, even though there was a little snafu along the way on getting them here on time. No big deal since my car isn't exactly going anywhere right now :redface:.

So when my car gets all back together it should be able to stop almost as well as it goes.:)

Why does this story remind me of my wife, my KW's and Xmas... :rolleyes:

Archived