LegacyGT.com

DIY Rear Deck Vent (removing back seat and deck, and venting for better bass)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
I measured the rear deck opening at 7" but am having great difficulty locating a 7" subwoofer. What has everyone been using?

I know this is old, but since it got bumped...the cutout is for an 8" speaker. An 8" speaker doesn't go in an 8" hole.

Also, it's a pretty easy process. Time consuming and puts you in some uncomfortable positions, but not hard.

MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

• 1 month later...
I believe '08+ cars with the HK system have a small sub there, and I'm also pretty sure '05+ JDM models can have a sub there.
MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

• 2 months later...
I came across this thread when trying to figure out how to remove the bottom of my back seat in order to access the fuel pump. Could anybody clarify what they mean by "push in the bottom and fold it upwards?" I'm having trouble "pushing" in the seat bottom and don't know if I'm missing some certain spot to push or anything I need to release or unfasten. Thanks!

• 5 months later...

Archived