LegacyGT.com

silverstar

toshiba2.5

how come these bulbs suck! my headlights went out today and i bought some h7 silverstars at the local auto store.i put them on and they suck..i cant see s**t!!did i put them in wrong or something??do you guys think i would be able to get my money back?:mad:

...I have replaced my signals, fogs, and driving lights with silverstars and they work perfect for me... there 4000k(?) white light and are quite a improvement over normal lights. There bright enough to offer great driving light without hurting oncoming traffic. Ive also recomended them to friends/coworkers and they as well have had nothing but good things to say.

I would say that its possible u have a manufacturer defect, but the odds of both the lights having the defect is pretty insainly high....so either you have insain expectations or there is something else wrong with your car which is a possibility since your other lights did go out....which is also odd since i dunno when the last time ive ever had both lights go out.....mayby fuses? have u done any mods? u improperly ran any type of electronics of late? i.e. audio ect...?

I do not see how you could have installed them incorrectly.... if they turn on and emit any light at all then there plugged in...and i dont see how u could mount them improperly as theres really nothing more to it then ensuring that the metal clasp has the light secured. Im no mechanic so i cant tell u anything u shouldn't know... the H7s u bought where they a package deal? i.e. both in same package or in seperate packages? either way i dont see there being too much a chance in bothing being defected....

so do they come on? but only emitting low level light? if u had regular halogens in before you should have been able to see a significant improvement. I would post some more info/details and mayby someone whos a lights/electronics guru or something can help u out.

Archived