LegacyGT.com

Install Day?

Opie

I know somebody mentioned wanting to have one in the Tampa/Lakeland/Orlando area...anybody have any plans for one? I may have a few things that I will be installing but figured it would be a good time to hangout with some of the local Legacy peeps since we haven't had a meet lately...

I have some S-techs that I want to put on.....Going down to TPA for a tune sometime in June but would make a special trip to come down for an install day....Keep me posted...
Rehab is for quitters.

Well, I need to uninstall my shock/spring/tophat assembly and JDM sway (unless someone lends me their taken off OEM sway/bushings) to send to Puerto Rico and I need help. I will be lifting the wagon today and starting to take things out.

Who can help?

OR I know Jeff has shock/springs. Anyone have top hats/nut? could be sedan/wagon.

Everyone @ Opie's place::):):)

I'll bring some chicken & the wifeys Pasta salad

We could...but we wouldn't get much done at my place...I've only got a 1 car garage! :D

I really need to go find me a new house...with a bigger garage, I'm just scared to sell mine now since the market is soft...

My Cusco sways should be here next week...I can bring tools! :D

The dealership would sure be sweet.............

I am sure Pete wouldn't mind;)

It would be sweet...but I can tell you it would never happen. Too much liability...

Here's my list of requirments for the location:

1. Plenty of parking

2. Plenty of shade (2-car garage minimum)

3. Air Compressor

4. Decent Tool Selection

Mi casa could offer #3 & #4....but not the rest :(

Of course my compressor is somewhat portable (not sure if it would fit in the Leggy tho) as are the majority of the tools...so I could contribute...

If we had to do it at my house we can...but if it rains, or is unbearably hot that 1 car garage will end up being a killer...

Hmmmmmmm.....

I know one person with a 3.5 car garage & also fits ALL the other requirements;)

Who's making the call.........

Is it DB? :D Call him, call him!

Tell him to call me...I figured out how to get the part numbers for the planetary gears he needs...

Archived