Georgia roll call

tougefox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You've got plenty of power in your 5th Gen LGT. In fact, with a stage 1 tune you can see about 300/300 -- are you tuned yet?

I am on the OTS stage 1 tune from Cobb. Been meaning to get a custom stage 1 tune but just haven't pulled the trigger. Waiting until I get my exhaust.

So... How about an ACTUAL LGT GA meet sometime next year? I'd love to get some photos and videos of everyone's cars.

Sounds like a plan. I live in Gwinnett and work in the Perimeter area. Don't usually go to Cobb too often.

Well... Like everything automotive we began the tune process today so now we have to replace the coil packs. It would hit 21psi @ 4000rpm and it would start misfiring (not a happy sound on the dyno I might add) but that being said, everything is looking good to wrap it up once the coil packs are in.

After a while without my car, a new turbo, radiator and other goodies my car is back and I absolutely love it! Joel from QED tuning pulled 353 whp and 360tq out of the new dom 1.5xtr on only 20lbs of boost. I could crank the boost pressure but this car is an absolute blast the way it is. Check out the video!

The numbers were lower than I was hoping but it was also an awd dynocom which typically reads lower than the mustang dynos that are all around town.

http://youtu.be/rwgDR4t5VsM

Edited by benfrancis

I finally got my car back as well! Now to get the body work done from my boss backing into it :( ben i saw your car up on the rack at All pro! looking good. just got the green light from the girlfriend to start looking for a older forester as a 3rd vehicle for us! 2.0xt here i come!

I'm about to buy new tires myself. I don't have a tire 'guy' per say but all of my friends at SoK do side work and they love tax free $. lol I order from tirerack and they get here within 2 days. Let me know if I should text one of them for ya.