LegacyGT.com

Where is unlock/lock chirp siren located?

I tried locating it in the electrical section of the service manual, but I still cannot find it.

Anyone know where it is located? I am looking for the speaker/siren that makes the chirp sound when you unlock and lock the car. Not the horn.

Thanks.

its a little grey guy I think, or whitish in color. if you take the black guard off from underneath the car (on the passenger side), and bend it downward... you can see it up in there. Its actually the fender lining for the passenger from wheel... it goes under the car front of the wheel. so take the pop-its off that guard and bend the guard down to the ground to see up in there.

or... just take the bumper off which really is not that hard.

Aim your nozzles so if someone is talking to you, and you're in the drivers seat, you can nail them with wiper fluid, i had mile like that for a while :lol:

also, i think i may know some of the people in that video :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Lol when i had my old suburban i had been looking threw an RV supply store and picked up some air horns they where huge like a good 12-14" long and had a seperate compressor for the air. oh man used to get a kick out of it, to me it sounded more like a cruise ship horn very deep sounding.

Archived