LegacyGT.com

Snow!!!!

Beanboy

I was able to find a nice lot with 2 inches of snow. It definately is interesting having a turbo as compared to the 2000 legacy... I think the more power helps for control. AWD seemed good as well. can't wait for solid 10 inches so I can float hard.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Hehee- there's a park right up the street from me- a couple of years ago, I used their huge parking lot for some really cool snow fun pictures- my old WRX wagon surprised me at how it went through that stuff- it's like a round parking lot with lots of free space- I was nervous at first, as the snow was a little over the bottom of the front bumper, but I just backed up, got up to about 30 and hit it. Great fun and can't wait to try it with this car. Sadly, they locked the lot after my excapades- guess people complained. But last few snows of last year, they hadn't been locking it. :cool:

LOL, they were thinking, thank god that idiot has gone with his fancy AWD noise maker, ahhh little do they know, this Kid has now grown up with a bit more power/force. Keep it real Jedi, make sure you give them a show and give them a real reason to lock those gates FOREVER...... Adam.

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='05LegacyGT330Ci']How about some pictures you jerks getting me all jealous down here.[/QUOTE] You don't even want to know what I saw when I read that fast :lol:

Nice..... I can't wait for snow, I've had 2WD my whole life so this year should be interesting. Althought the RWD pickup trucks teach you alot about handling a vehicle that's all over the road, the look on people's faces as you fishtail towards them is priceless.... So in my last car (passat) it had front wheel drive, so I'd pull the e-brake and accelerate around corners, how do I accomplish the same effect with AWD?

Archived