LegacyGT.com

head count

Tide

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey all, Menlo Park / Palo Alto. '05 LGT Ltd. MT Sedan in Silver. I've seen one guy in a black sedan in PA, and one other silver sedan on hwy 4. Good to know you guys are out there. Anybody notice that the only drivers that seem to get a little testy around the LGT are the 350z an G35 guys? Maybe something to do with seeing my brake lights pulling away....... -B

Wow, I didn't think we had this many from bay area. I'm from berkeley area. I've only seen 2 other GT's on the road so far. Both were on HW 80. I commute on the east shore freeway almost every morning. So if you see a white GT sedan, wave! :)

I was in Tahoe (the day the roads opened) Jan 9th and 10th this year. Lots and lots of OB's, counted at least 10 in 2 days, also lots of WRX's but not a single Leg. I was in the wifes Double Cab Tundra with 3 friends, 6 snowboards, lots of gear etc. every single WRX I saw passed me and the Tundra is GREAT in the snow. Sorry if that's a little OT. Dave.

Mid-Peninsula. I have yet to see another GT, wagon or sedan, on the road -- primarily highway 280 where I'm usually on. My first '05 sighting was a black wagon near Milbrae on 280N last year. Since then, it's been a bunch of OBs. Ken

Archived