LegacyGT.com

head count

Tide

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm actually in New Mexico, but I'm from San Rafael (23 years) and went to UC Davis (yes, ANOTHER one). Anyway, I'm coming home (San Rafael) from 12/19 thorugh 1/1. Anyone up for a meet or sumthin? Yes, I'm doing the 1100 mile drive in my new baby :D
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Sorry, a little late...but Sacramento here. GO HORNETS! :D That's Sacramento State for those who don't know.Although our basketball team and football team aren't that great, I still have pride. At least our women's volleyball team is one of the best in the country.

[quote name='axis008']Interesting how there are no "Go Bruins!" or "Go Bears!" or "Go Anteaters" or whatever else (banana slugs :p?). Just "Go Aggies!"... Neat![/QUOTE]Didn't you read my post a couple posts up??? I know I'm the minority here, but GO HORNETS!!! Aren't the Bruins UCLA? They might be in the SoCal section. Ben, just go get your Legacy already.:p

• 4 weeks later...
[size=2][color=black]Concord[/color][color=black] here. My first post, so a bit of an introduction. I'm looking to buy an Outback and stumbled on this site this afternoon. I test drove one a couple of years ago and then had some expenses come up that made me put it off. Now, the coast is clear![/color][/size] [color=black][size=2] [/size][/color] [color=black][size=2]From most of the posts I see people are into the sportier versions, but I'm looking for a 3.0 R VDC. I'm looking to replace a slug of a SUV and want more power than the base 2.5i, but I can't have a black interior, so no XT. [/size][/color] [color=black][size=2] [/size][/color] [color=black][size=2]In case you're wondering why no black interior, it's related to my username, SpotsRV. Spot is a Dalmatian who sheds a lot (mostly white fur). Since Spot likes to ride, this car is her RV, and we hope to get my username as the plate. [/size][/color] [color=black][size=2] [/size][/color]

Archived