LegacyGT.com

Anyone have an 07 Gt w/navi???

Calypsooofast

dude...you are looking for the proverbial "white elephant"...you are going to pay good for that one.....you'd have a better chance finding a Spec B but you'll still pay for it (rarity commands price)

dude...you are looking for the proverbial "white elephant"...you are going to pay good for that one.....you'd have a better chance finding a Spec B but you'll still pay for it (rarity commands price)

Price of a car does not = proverbial white elephant

in fact, I bet there is another member with the same car.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

what are you talking about? Plenty of people on this board have LGT's with Navi, and plenty of people have Spec B's. At least 3 showed up to the last meet we had.

Every post you make should come with a disclaimer that you have no idea what you are talking about

in NYC?? :lol: :lol: name one member fucktard and I'd be curious to see what dealer they got it from.....

you are like Coxx...... all bark with ZERO bite....

btw Still waiting for Cock boy to show up to my house :lol: :lol: :lol:

in NYC?? :lol: :lol: name one member fucktard and I'd be curious to see what dealer they got it from.....

you are like Coxx...... all bark with ZERO bite....

btw Still waiting for Coxx to show up to my house :lol: :lol: :lol:

#1, you are wrong, Heights is right

#2, keep it up & get bit

#3, I was there last weekend but you moms said you were grounded & couldn't come out to play

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

#1, you are wrong, Heights is right

#2, keep it up & get bit

#3, I was there last weekend but you moms said you were grounded & couldn't come out to play

really? I'm looking forward to getting bit......and my dog is dying to bite someone....... and no you weren't here last weekend faggot...

btw I am curious as to which house you showed up to because all of my cars are registered to different places :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lesson learned- never keep all your eggs in one basket, because if one breaks, they all do too eventually :cool:

Archived