Who likes dark beer?

ha-evolution

Dark Beer!  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Dark Beer!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: Shortly after I hit 21, me and some friends went out to the bars for a few, I chose to be designated. I've just never found a reason to drink other than if I wanted to empty my almost empty wallet. No reason to me.

I never acquired a taste for beer, nor do I plan to. Haven't tried dark beer before though. But it's something I don't want to do, for my own good. :) I always like to be the designated driver when my friends drink anyways.
-ben

i'm 17, turning 18 this november i never tried dark beer but my favorite beer is either MGD or corona

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

[quote name='ha-evolution']I'm drinking a Sprecher Black Bavarian - yum![/quote] Favorite beers are Gosser Dark (absolute favorite), Newcastle, Capital Amber.. and a few others... Sprecher Black Bavarian is good beer though. If you ever find some Gosser Dark, get it. It's the shiznit.

I am a beer amateur. Love pretty much all beers (except canadian mass market beers such as molson and labatt). Love dark and cloudy beers, like the german ones such as Tucher. Love Guiness.

2005 Legacy GT Wagon Ltd 5EAT Garnet Red :cool:

1999 GTI VR6 Black - sold but not forgotten... :(

[quote name='dimil']I don't like beer. Any kind. So I had to vote Nay. I'm in favor of fine wine or good cognac - I must be spoiled.[/quote] I should have added that as an option! Oh well, your vote is certainly valid since you don't like dark beer (or pale or amber etc.) Also, I'm sure there are others (including myself) whose appreciation for alcoholic beverages encompasses more than beer.

If it can cause fire, I will drink it. But I tend to stay away from whiskey. I tend to prefer clear liquor such as Gin and Vodka. I also have a soft spot for Bacardi Limon. I love that.. mmm mmmm mmm.. I can drink those at any time.

[quote name='ha-evolution']Beer was an aquired taste for me. [/quote] Yeah, it was an acquired taste for me too. I acquired it, and then I liked it. :lol: Seriously though, very few people like beer the first time they have it. Generally most young people don't have a developed enough palate to appreciate the flavors that good beer brings to the table. I definitely prefer beer to wine. My girlfriend is just the opposite.

• 8 months later...
Guest JessterCPA
I love beer. Kept a journal & all of all the beer I drank. [url]www.ratebeer.com[/url] is a great site to track & rate various brews. Xingu is an AWESOME black beer from Brazil. Deep in color, yet easy to drink. My favorite by far of the dark variety.

[quote name='ha-evolution']Beer was an aquired taste for me. I didn't like it much until I got to Germany. I don't drink frequently myself but it is nice occassionally, maybe once a week after a good workout (the alcohol effect is slightly enhanced). :D[/QUOTE] Yay heifenweizen!11 Yay Jesster! :raisedead:

[QUOTE]Alcohol? What's that? I'm 22 and I don't even drink. Something must be wrong with me.[/QUOTE] yes there is..... :D I started drinking beer in college when I realized nobody could afford liquor. I'm a fan of most domestics (to hell with coors light, bring on the Yuengling!!) but I also like New Castle. I've tried a sip of Guiness once,it was ok. Definately something that will have to grow on me. Kenda

Archived