LegacyGT.com

window tint

boostspeed

Last night I got my 2nd ticket for tint on my driver and passager windows. I paid the first fine of 100 dollars:eek: . But this time I give up tint comes off. I h***t the

cops. These guys are the always the first to break the law, my uncle was a county cop.:spin:

I don't remember the % of tint, but its as light as I could go. Thanks professer for the spelling corrections. I was working in the yard yesterday moving 4000 lbs of

landscape out cropping, hands and mind are not working together .:mad:

Sorry, :) not a noob I been lurking around the site since december 05, and its about time I become a member since I've learned so much about my car . I'm still pissed about getting my 2nd ticket.

dude...that's my signature on every post :lol:

I wasnt saying that about you..

God damn noobs.. :lol:

yeah, all you frickin ninjas wanna do is flaunt you're fricking mad keyboard skills at us.....keep laughin and thiere will be hell to pay

:lol:

Last night I got my 2nd ticket for tint on my driver and passager windows. I paid the first fine of 100 dollars:eek: . But this time I give up tint comes off. I h***t the

cops. These guys are the always the first to break the law, my uncle was a county cop.:spin:

can you post pics of your car? so i'm assuming you have 35% on sides and you got 2 tickets already?! that's pretty scary. :eek:

that chart is a nice reference, but under MI, it reads that "ANY" is legal, so i wonder what the issue with the tint was......

"ANY" is for back windows. you can only have the top 4 inches of the front sides tinted, which is weird and same as saying "don't tint the front sides at all."

So there it is: if your local law states that tint in the front portion is illegal, then you'll get a ticket. WTF are all the gripes about? If there is no law, and the cop has issued you a fine in error, then fight the ticket. Simple.

Tint ticket threads on this forum remind me of speeding ticket threads.

Like Jim Carey screamed into the phone in Liar Liar: "Stop breaking the law, a**hole!!!":lol:

it's funny every state has different tint law...so it's safe to have 35% on front sides in one state but not in the other? i've seen plenty of cars here in MI with 20% or darker tints on sides.

Archived